About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Transmission||3 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Blue / Grey|
Vehicle OverviewDIXIE DREAM CARS
Call or Text 770-279-1234
Sales Line Open Mon-SAT 10:am-10:pm EST
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
1932 Ford Deuce Highboy Roadster
Stunning, Custom, Powerful, Responsive, Reliable, Hot Rod
This '32 Roadster will have you grinning ear to ear as you go Rippin' & Roarin' through the streets!Spend 30 seconds behind the wheel of this Hopped Up, Highboy, Hot Rod and you will see why the demand for these bad boys is still going strong!
Professionally Built by Chuck Keene's Georgia Hot Rods, you can feel confident that you will be driving an exceptional piece of engineering.
Tastefully done with lots of chrome and polished aluminum parts, New components were used throughout, with the exception of the powerful 396 engine block. Driven only 360 miles since her completion by the builder for the purpose of testing, this beauty lacks nothing and shows extremely well. DRIVETRAIN:
Powering this Hot Rod is classic is a 1967 Chevelle SS 396 CID engine bored .030" over with Closed Chambered Heads, Pop-Up Pistons, and a Small Hydraulic Cam complete with Edelbrock 600cfm carb, polished aluminum intake, Delco Remy distributor and a requisite pair of Sanderson headers for that excellent look and sound.
Putting that power to use is a three-speed GM TH350 Automatic Transmission mated to a 9" Ford rear end. Two of the biggest draws for these "Highboys" are the exposed Engine bay and Suspension.
Simplicity and Radiance define her suspension.
An exposed fully Chromed Super Bell drop axle, Hair Pin Radius Rods and SM500 Pro Shocks up front and chromed four-link rear suspension with polished coil over shocks combine to create a system that beautifully accents this aesthetically pleasing build. Other after-market components include an E-Z wiring harness, Vega style Flaming River manual steering box and Aluminum Be-Cool radiator.
Supporting this Shining Stroke of Genius is a Custom built Frame by Georgia Hot Rods with ASC Frame Rails. EXTERIOR:
Only the best was used for her exterior. DP90 Epoxy Primer and PPG Base Coat/Clear Coat were used to create this Eye Catching paint scheme.
Her Custom built fiberglass body is coated in a Rich Corvette LeMans Blue with an Eye Catching Aston Martin Gray center and Rangoon Red accent striping. The artistry of this build is best seen in the details.
For instance, expert painters made the driveline and frame blend in and flawlessly disappear underneath her body.
The front grill is chrome and to each side is chrome vintage style headlight/turn signal combo.
The body is smooth and sleek with hidden hinges and concealed handles and vintage taillights are mounted to both sides of the exposed Fuel tank in the rear. The car has a slight rake and American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels are under each corner. Taller tires were added to the rear. INTERIOR:
Climb into the Trim Gray Interior and discover simplicity at its finest.
From her glossy blue dash with its TPI tech 5-gauge instrument cluster to her custom 4-way adjustable bucket driver's seat, this "No Frills" interior will thrill you each and every time you sit behind her Chrome 3-spoke Banjo style Steering Wheel with Chrome Tilt Steering Column. This Custom built Roadster will hold her value well because of the quality of her build. Check out some of her components. ENGINE:
- 396ci bored .030" over stock bore (1967 Chevelle)
- Closed Chambered Heads
- Pop-Up Pistons
- Small Hydraulic Cam
- Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
- Edelbrock (Magneti Marelli) 1406 Performer 600CFMv - Braided Metal Hoses
- Aeromotive In Line High Flow Fuel Filter
- GM TH350 Automatic Transmission
- 100 Amp Alternator Chrome
- Eldebrock Electric Choke
- Petronix Electric Ignition
- Delco Remy Ignition Coil 293 B-R
- E-Z Wiring Harness
- HiTemp Super Stock Radio Suppression Core 8mm plug wires
- Aluminum Be-Cool Radiator
- Flaming River Manual Steering box
- Chrome Banjo Steering Wheel with Gray Rubber and Chrome Grip
- Chrome Tilt Steering Column - Shifter, Hazard Lights, Turn Signal
- Custom built Frame by Georgia Hot Rods
- ASC Frame Rails
- Front and Rear Chrome Spreader bar bumpers
- 9 inch Ford Rear End - 3.55:1 ratio
- Pro Shocks SM500 P0209 - Monotube, Non-Adjustable, Polished Chrome
- Super Bell Drop Front Axel
- Hair Pin Radius Rods
- 4-Bar Suspension
- Coil-over Shocks
- Corvette Master Cylinder
- Wilwood Front Disc Brakes
- Russell PowerFlex Brake Line Hose
- Rear Drum Brakes
- Sanderson Street Pro Headers
- Stainless Steel Mufflers
- Bell Flower Exhaust tips
BODY & EXTERIOR:
- Supreme Hot Rods Fiberglass Body
- 1" wood and 1" square metal reinforced tubing
- Fiberglass chopped 3-5 oz. thick
- Reproduction 1932 Ford Grille
- Stationary Replica Tilt Windshield
- LED Turn signals Inside Seal Beam Headlamps
- '39 Ford LED Teardrop tail lights
- 3rd Brake light above license plate
- Hidden Hinges
- DP90 Epoxy Primer
- PPG Base Coat / Clear Coat
- Corvette Lemans Blue
- Aston Martin Grey
- Ford Rangoon Red
- American Racing Wheels - Chrome Torq Thrust II
- Front Tires: BF Goodrich Radial T/A P195/60R15 87S M+S
- Rear Tires: BF Goodrich Silvertown Radial P285/70R15 115S M+S
- TPI Tech Gauges - Fuel, Water Temp, Speedometer with Odometer, Oil Pressure, Volts
- Late Model Custom Bucket Seats in Gray Vinyl
- Gray Vinyl Door Panels
- Black Carpet in cab and trunk
VIN 18 195313 These Highboys are extremely fun and great for cruising.
Enjoy the smiles and the "thumbs up," from fellow drivers, and if you enjoy going to car shows, you'll love the trophies this baby will bring you! Are you ready to experience the Look and Feel of an Exciting Iconic American Roadster with the Dependability of Modern Engineering? Then give Dixie Dream Cars a Call!
We can help you hop in and enjoy Your very Own Dream Car today! DIXIE DREAM CARS
Atlanta, Duluth, GA 30096
Sales 770-279-1234 * DIXIE DREAM CARS Atlanta - Visit our Online Showroom 24/7, Call or Text, our Sales Line is Open Mon-Sat 10:am-10:pm EST 770-279-1234 * DIXIE DREAM CARS can provide Shipping Worldwide and Transporting Nationally. Our reasonable rates are generally less than $1.00 per mile open transport, $1.50 enclosed, one-way to most destinations in the US. Please call to get an exact shipping quote, 770-279-1234. * DIXIE DREAM CARS offers a great Consignment Sales Program that takes all the hassle and risk out of selling your Classic Collector Car on your own. Please call us 770-279-1234 for details and allow us to sell your Classic Car for you.
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and need financing, please fill out one of our applications or contact us directly. Contact us today at 770-279-1234 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 770-279-1234
SHIPPINGDIXIE DREAM CARS transports Classic Cars all over the country and ships all over the world. We are a Transport/Shipping Broker, we have access to over 8000 trucking companies covering all 50 states and Canada, in including Alaska and Hawaii. We have shipping companies we work with internationally. Here are just a few of the countries we have sold and shipped hundreds of classic cars to; Engand, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Sweeden, Finland and even Russia! South America, several Middle Eastern countries and Australia! Our transport fees in the U.S. start at around $1 per mile open transport. We also provide enclosed transporting, container shipping and roll-on roll-off ocean vessels. Please call for exact transport and shipping quote. At your service, Mike Brannon 770-279-1234 Mike@DixieDreamCars.com
DIXIE DREAM CARS
Duluth, GA 30096
View Map & Get Directions
|Monday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Tuesday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Wednesday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Thursday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Friday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Saturday:||10 am-10 pm|
- Blue / Grey with Gray Leather Interior
- 32 Ford Deuce Highboy Roadster 396 bored .030 TH350 Auto 9"rear 32 Roadster NEW
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Excellent Interior
- Excellent Carpets
- Excellent Seats
- Excellent Dashboard
- Excellent Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Excellent Trim Condition
- Excellent Glass Condition
- No Visible Dents
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Accidents
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed
- Everything is New on this 32 Ford Deuce Highboy Roadster
- BFGoodrich Tires
- Front Size: 195/60/R15
- Rear Size: 285/70/R15
- 100% Tread Remaining
- 15" Chrome Wheels
- American Racing Torq Thrust II
- Spare: No Spare