About This Ford
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||383 STROKER SUPERCHARGER|
|Transmission||3 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Candy SeaRise Burgundy|
|Interior||Tan/Brown Full Leather|
Vehicle OverviewDIXIE DREAM CARS
Call or Text 770-279-1234
Sales Line Open Mon-SAT 10:am-10:pm EST
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD
............................ 1934 Ford Model 40 Tudor Sedan Custom Street Rod ...................................
Wow! This Stunning Street Rod runs, sounds and drives as great as she Looks!
Listen to the whine and rumble of her CHEVY 383 STROKER BLOWER SUPERCHARED ENGINE!
You Know that You have Always wanted One of These!
This Beauty gives you the Style and Power of a Custom Street Rod, with the Room and Comfort of a Classic Tudor Sedan which includes ice cold air conditioning.
For the last few years, this Sweet Ride has spent most of her time garaged and covered with a top quality car cover. The owner mostly drove her off and on the trailer for car shows or around the neighborhood.
Her Paint is a Striking Candy SeaRise Burgundy. She was restored about 2008 with a high gloss, high quality finish with hand pin-striping and graphics. Her hand laid custom fiberglass body is strait, solid, and always and forever 100% rust free.Part of the restoration included a fresh mechanical make-over. At that time, the entire drive-train is completely new. The Radiator was the only part not replaced. All hoses, brackets, mounts, parts down to the spark plugs are new and have less than 300 miles on them. The rear end is also completely new down to the ring and pinion. The firewall was covered in stainless steel for show purposes, but is perfect condition.
The Interior is Gorgeous!
All interior parts, except for her carpet, are leather. Her very supple, quality leather is apparently hand stitched with flames embroidered on many aspects of the interior.
She has a Sony Xplode cd/mps Stereo with a concealed flip down face. Her amplifier and subwoofer are behind the back seat. So, you can have your music, but keep that 1934 look.
There are plenty of pictures, invoices, receipts and other documents to go with the car.
1. Fiberglass Body 2. Mustang II Frame/Chassis
3. Engine bay hood side doors included, they were removed to accommodate a larger engine and A/C.
4. Coil-over suspension at all 4 corners
5. Front Disc Brakes, Rear Drums.
Ignition - All New
5. MSD Ignition
6. Taylor Spiro Pro 8mm Spark Plug Wires
7. NGK TR6 Heat Level 9 (very cold plug)
8. Chrome Plug Wire Looms
9. MSD Distributor
1. 2-Barry Grant Street Demon 600 CFM Carbs for Supercharger
2. Weiand 671 SC intake
3. Weiand 671 Supercharger
Block, Heads, and Valve Train
1. GM 350 CID 4 Bolt Splayed Cap, CNC Machined & Clearanced Block (Bored .030 over to get 383 CID along with Stroker Crank/Rods)
2. Forged Steel 3.750" Stroker Crankshaft
3. Forged 5140 5.700" I Beam Connecting Rods
4. JE/SRP Forged Blower Pistons
5. JE Classic Moly Ring Set
6. Clevite H Series rod and main Bearings
7. Balanced internally to 1/2 gram and Expert Blueprint Assembly.
8. Dart Iron Eagle 64cc Heads, 2.05/1.60 Valves
9. ARP Head bolts, Fel Pro Gaskets, Manley Pushrods
10. Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms
11. S.A. Gear Double Roller Timing Set
12. Comp cams Hydraulic flat tappet, 507/525" Lift, 240/253 Dur @ 050, 113 LC
13. Compression ratio Roughly 8.5:1
(We were told this longblock was good for 450-500hp Without the supercharger. It's never been dyno'd or Raced, and only has about 300 miles on the motor.)
1. All interior parts except for carpet are leather. Everything appears to be hand stitched and of very supple and good quality leather. There are flames embroidered on many aspects of the interior.
2. Heat ad Air Conditioning work great.
3. Sony Xplode cd/mp3 Stereo, amplifier, speakers, and subwoofer.
4. All normal gauges plus boost psi.
1. 350 HT GM auto Trans.
2. TCI Torque Converter-stall
3. Currie Ring and Pinion gears
4. Currie 40 Spline axles.
5. Currie True Posi-trac Differential.
1. Crager Wheels (14" in front, 15" in rear).
2. Dunlop tires all around.
1. All chrome or billet materials
2. 100 amp chrome alternator
3. Compressor is a 134A-V belt-chrome
4. Hugger SMC Coated Short Headers
5. Pro Chrome Corvette SB water pump
6. Chrome power steering pump
7. MSD-fuel pump
8. flamed chrome valve covers and matching oil breather caps
9. Racing 8 Qt oil pan
10. Chrome starter
Make your Street Rod Dream Come True!
Call, Text, Email or Come By Dixie Dream Cars Today!DIXIE DREAM CARS
Atlanta, Duluth, GA 30096
Sales 770-279-1234 * DIXIE DREAM CARS Atlanta - Visit our Online Showroom 24/7, Call or Text, our Sales Line is Open Mon-Sat 10:am-10:pm EST 770-279-1234 * DIXIE DREAM CARS can provide Shipping Worldwide and Transporting Nationally. Our reasonable rates are generally less than $1.00 per mile open transport, $1.50 enclosed, one-way to most destinations in the US. Please call to get an exact shipping quote, 770-279-1234. * DIXIE DREAM CARS offers a great Consignment Sales Program that takes all the hassle and risk out of selling your Classic Collector Car on your own. Please call us 770-279-1234 for details and allow us to sell your Classic Car for you.
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and need financing, please fill out one of our applications or contact us directly. Contact us today at 770-279-1234 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." No extended warranty available for this vehicle.
Contact Us at 770-279-1234
SHIPPINGDIXIE DREAM CARS transports Classic Cars all over the country and ships all over the world. We are a Transport/Shipping Broker, we have access to over 8000 trucking companies covering all 50 states and Canada, in including Alaska and Hawaii. We have shipping companies we work with internationally. Here are just a few of the countries we have sold and shipped hundreds of classic cars to; Engand, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Sweeden, Finland and even Russia! South America, several Middle Eastern countries and Australia! Our transport fees in the U.S. start at around $1 per mile open transport. We also provide enclosed transporting, container shipping and roll-on roll-off ocean vessels. Please call for exact transport and shipping quote. At your service, Mike Brannon 770-279-1234 Mike@DixieDreamCars.com
DIXIE DREAM CARS
Duluth, GA 30096
View Map & Get Directions
|Monday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Tuesday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Wednesday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Thursday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Friday:||10 am-10 pm|
|Saturday:||10 am-10 pm|
- Candy SeaRise Burgundy with Tan/Brown Full Leather Interior
- 34 Ford Tudor Sedan Victoria 383 Stroker Supercharger Disc Brakes Custom Street Rod
- As-Is - Not covered by a warranty. Contact seller for details.